Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy 4th of July from Orlando!

Here we are again, the sun is out this morning and we are just getting rolling. Its almost 11am and we are being lazy.. That's what vacation is for right?

Last night showed me that I won't starve or have too many ill results from drinking heavily and not eating much (I can't do it all the time, but occasionally on vacation is okay). I like red wine, and as long as I don't mix, its all good. I am still going to hedge my bets and drink PLENTY of water today.

Not sure what the plan is, could be shopping, or just hanging out around the hotel. Sounds boring, but its a nice break from the normal routine of running hard daily.


Lunch was at the Fountain, located in the Dolphin Hotel. I LOVE their Ahi Tuna burger - had to have another one... Kay and I had a wonderful lunch, and headed back to the hotel room to pick up Pam.

Off to the Fitness studio (I know, its part of the job) to workout for today. Funny thing is, I feel like crap when I don't work out, even if its only the 'dread-mill'.

 After working out, off to the local restaurant for some food and fun! Pam is a hoot, and great to hang out with and laugh.

After a lazy afternoon, I met up with Lorrie, my new friend I met in the fitness studio. Great conversation, and definitely someone I will stay in touch with after we both head home. We had drinks, then headed down the way to Kimomos for dinner. I was thrilled to meet someone who enjoys sushi as much as I do!
I had plans to watch the fireworks from the boardwalk, however dinner with Lorrie was more entertaining. Late into the evening, we parted ways and I went in search of Pam and family.

I found them in the Italian restaurant, and we finished up our evening there. Back to the room for a well deserved night's rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment