Thursday, July 4, 2013

Wednesday in Orlando - the sun is out!!!

The Swan Hotel lobby fountain
WHOOO HOOO! The sun is out this morning!!!
Not sure what do with myself, but I think the pool is calling my name.. My legs don't see the sun very often, so it will be a short trip, but at least I can say I did it..

Off the fitness room for my morning workout (it helps with adjusting the attitude when on vacation) and some time on the dread-mill. Yes, the dreadmill. Not my favorite, but great for getting it warmed up and moving..

I found some time to work on posing choreography for one of my clients, and even had the fitness attendant video it for me! Fortunately, she has friends that are fitness competitors, so she didn't think I was strange at all. LOL Nothing like going through a posing routine when you are the only one who can hear the music!

Back to the room for a shower - wait! I am HUNGRY!! A passing thought, can you lose weight while on vacation? Hmmmm

I ate something small, and headed off to the Dolphin hotel to watch Kay perform. I made it just in time, and had a great time watching her group perform (5-8 yr olds) and cheering them on. Pam and I took off to catch some food, after a visit to the room. As I am waiting for Pam, I eat some veggies and small piece of cheese. Not much, but I expect to eat soon.

I am back from the day, and food didn't happen until around 5pm, and after at least 2 glasses of wine. In case you didn't know, I don't drink much. Not much at all.. Its a tough time when you haven't eaten and are drinking... We spent the rest of the afternoon in the bar (something I haven't done in a while) and enjoyed the humor of the bartender and our new friend, Lorrie.

I met Lorrie at the fitness spa 3 days ago (okay, we just sized each other up) and then bumped into each other 2 days ago at the coffee shop. We had a great conversation, and made a new friend. Lorrie owns a dance studio in Washington, and we found many common threads based on our profession as well as our common interests.

Back from the day, and wondering about wandering down to the hot tub to finish out the day... Its been a good day, with not much going on. Great for vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment